MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2022

we touched this same spot with our hands, our feet, our gaze and our dreams

Sunday, July 08, 2007

“ Daddy, don’t go. Please don’t leave.”

“ Daddy, don’t go. Please don’t leave.”


“Daddy, don’t go. Please don’t leave.”
Leo couldn’t say “Good bye” to Keith.
And I was wishing I could set the time back to when Keith had arrived Japan, seeing Keith disappearing behind the security check.

It always ends with tears in our eyes.

While Keith was here, we had so much fun together.

Having Daddy here in Japan was the best birthday present and it made Leo to say “Nothing better than the family together.”

I saw Keith woke up in a morning, watching boys sleeping.

I saw him hugging boys a little longer than he normally does.

Eat meals together, help boys change clothes.

Help putting shoes on, go for a walk, put boys on his shoulder.

Lie on the carpet, play games, and tickle each other.

Take a shower and brush their teeth.

I saw Keith enjoyed those things, simple daily task what parents normally experience every day.

We put two single beds together where Leo and I normally sleep on, then slept all four of us together every night.

“Nothing better than the family together."

Keith should be somewhere over the pacific ocean by now.

We already miss him so much. The room looks empty.

Leo asked Keith at the airport when does he comes back.

“Soon……and I will see you guys in US next time” Keith said.

I miss him.

Akiko

July 8, 2007

10:28 am edt

No comments:

Post a Comment