MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2022

we touched this same spot with our hands, our feet, our gaze and our dreams

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bradenton family gets approval to reunite

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for your e-mails.

Shin or rain....you guys have always stood by me, supported me since February, gave me lots of courage and hopes that I needed. There were days that I cried, and felt like I would never be able to go back home.

Someone wrote me in an e-mail yesterday.

"Wow, Prayers do really work!"

YES, they did.

I thank God for sending me wonderful friends like you.

At our church in Bradenton...I used to see church families gather to the pew by the stage, surround the person who needs everyone's prayers, then we place our hands on hers and the someone who is standing front of us' shoulder, and pray together to the GOD.

That is what I had....I had your hands on my shoulder, and had all of you praying with me for the miracle.

Praise the Lord.

Here is a link to the web site.

Bradenton Herald Front page,

Maura got the scoop!

July 18th, 2007

http://www.bradenton.com/280/story/100362.html

Please click the link above, visit the web site.

Love

Akiko Campbell

No comments:

Post a Comment