MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2022

we touched this same spot with our hands, our feet, our gaze and our dreams

Monday, June 17, 2013

Ed “Mr Lucky” Martin

 in Texas, USA and also Mr. Lucky's Japan
"I lived in Japan several years living in Japan was longer because after the war, his father was working as a missionary in Japan was born in the U.S. then, and return home to the United States, entered the road bike industry in the United States"


アメリカで現在、現在開発途中の
リジットフレーム
ヤマハXS650のエンジンを使って制作している
2
月には販売の予定
その他
250cc
のエンジンを使ってのフレームの開発もしてい

This is Ed Martin posing on his Rikuo

For some background, Ed grew up as a missionary’s kid in Japan during the 50’s/early 60’s, with their transportation an old army Rikuo (Japanese version of an HD) with sidecar. Built his first bike around 13 using parts from a motorcycle junkyard a Japanese buddy’s dad owned. At 16 moved back to the U.S., and a year later had saved enough to buy a ‘48 Panhead for $500. “First thing I wanted to do was “bob” it, and that’s when the custom bug bit me” Ed says.

If you have a spare minute, drop us a line at feedback@mrluckys.biz  and let us know how we’re doing; what other parts you’d like to see us develop; a new part you’ve designed you’d like Mr Luckys to promote or, just send a picture of your ride to share with others on our site.

Thanks for checking out our lineup of retro cool goodies we proudly call……...
“Nuthin’ but the Cool Stuff!”



Here’s what Folks are sayin’!


Hey Thanks Ed. I will be ordering from you guys again. Lots of cool stuff on the site. Stoked I found you guys. Blake Z.



Ed, thanks for the great service.  I will definitely purchase more parts in the future. John T.

Thanks Ed.....love the heatshields, they are so cool. Keep selling the cool parts. Nicole P.

Morning Ed, Have received the parcel, all is fine and looks really good, will send you a picture when everything is installed. Thanks for the great service!!! Martin K. (The Netherlands)

Thank you Ed. Hands down the most friendly service for parts that I have dealt with. Chuck C.

I got my mirrors. Put them on my bike and went riding last night. They fit, look and work like a charm!  Way better than the spiky tribal POS ones that were on it. Thanks! Brian W.

Hi Ed, I received all the items today and gotta say a big thanks. All items were received okay, no freight damage and love them all. Awesome parts all of them, I made a plug for you on the XL Forum and also on my blog. Thanks again Laurie P. (Australia)

Tks for the spotless service and really good quality parts (Heat Shield).Wish all the best and success. Best Regards...Jeives A.

I was really glad to contract with you. You are very good. Thanks and best regards. Fred B. (France)

Installed the mufflers today and wrapped the pipe. It looks and sounds awesome. Thanks! Jeff H.

Thanks, Ed! Timely service...and very much appreciated. –KO

Ed, I just go the tips in.  They look great!  They'll look perfect on my old '56 Merc! Thank you for the great service!  Other places can take some lessons. Chris S
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment