MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2022

we touched this same spot with our hands, our feet, our gaze and our dreams

Friday, May 31, 2013

Marry Me Flashmob in Tokyo



I want to organize a flashmob in Tokyo. I am from Valencia, Spain, so I know it will be difficult to manage it. For that reason, I am seeking volunteers who want to help me. The
reason I want to do this is that I am going to propose to mygirlfriend, and I want it to be special. We love Japan, and she especially loves kawaii things. So I thought Tokyo would be the right place to propose. I am seeking volunteers to help me organize it. I need dancers, but there's no need to be professional, just something casual, and maybe a choreographer who can design an easy dance.
The flashmob will be between July 3 and 6.
Find more info at my webpage

No comments:

Post a Comment