MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2022

we touched this same spot with our hands, our feet, our gaze and our dreams

Monday, April 26, 2010

A great party to be held in Illinois

Dear Friends of CAJ,

I was told that there will be a great party to be held in my home state of Illinois.  Everyone knows I have some regrets in my life.  I believe the biggest one is that I never had an opportunity to attend CAJ while I was growing up, and never attended a CAJ reunion.  However, I have always supported CAJ and its mission.  Matter of fact, I was trying to raise some money for CAJ by selling Obama’s senate seat a while back, but you know, the government put a stop to that.

So, don’t be like me.  You now have the opportunity to attend one of the best events in your life.  Make that commitment and come to my beautiful city of Chicago.  I promise you won’t regret it.

Yours truly,
Rod Blagojevich
Former Governor of Illinois 












No comments:

Post a Comment