1. Whatever can be misunderstood, will be misunderstood. And whatever cannot be misunderstood, will also be misunderstood.
2. Outward appearances and public presentations do not tell the full story – in fact, may mask the true condition. True and wise transparency is indeed rare.
3. When I arrive at the end of my course and am called to take the journey of no return, the looming question is, Did I run the race well and did I finish well? "There are many beginnings, but few successful endings." Asian proverb
4. This earthly life is so fleeting, only a few seconds compared to eternity. The unseen is the real life. Why am I sidetracked so quickly and easily by the temporal?
5. I must play the Game of Life to an audience of One.
6. It is impossible to carry a Cross in one hand.
7. Change sometimes comes instantly. At other times it comes at the end of a long life.
8. A true, faithful and God-fearing life partner can only be found and had by trusting the great Searcher of all Hearts, the Living God.
9. Every living person develops a philosophy of life – known or unknown, articulated or unable to be described. It is there in life, action and in speech.
10. “Youth is not a time of life – it is a state of mind, a temper of the will, a quality of the imagination, a rigor of the emotions…Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years, but only by deserting their ideals.” – Unforgettable Men – Page 248. Psalm 71:18
Radio Dramatic Reenactment of Bob Boardman's Testimony
Either RealOne Player or Windows Media Player can be used to listen.
WWII, Alcohol, Wounded
WWII, War Wounds, Missionary to
Bob Boardman also wrote three books, all of which can be found on Amazon.com.