MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS 2022

we touched this same spot with our hands, our feet, our gaze and our dreams

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Who is Still the COOLEST?


You don't need to put on your sunglasses to see who is the coolest of the bunch.
Gary P takes time for his weekly nihonshoku special time with his Son Gary Jr. and fiancee, Mom and Dad and brother Steve.

Japan.

The land of the rising sun.

Mysterious…exotic...kind of far away.

Before you go too far, I've got to be honest with you.

&

Ninjas aren't real.
But neither is Santa Claus,
yet I get presents.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:22 AM

    OK (the rest of you) I can only be poster boy for so long. I motion that we all donate candid pictures (ongoing) to Kenny so I can see what some of you are doing. All in favor? Gary.

    ReplyDelete